Your best friends will enjoy their own luxe, private suite with their own spacious patio. Each suite is climate controlled, so whether it's a hot summer day or a chilly fall night - cool A/C or warm and cozy is always provided to keep your pet comfortable.
Each stay provides daily housekeeping, 24 hour concierge, room service for meals, plenty of playtime, relaxing music, and always crate-free boarding.
Whether canine of feline, your best friend will enjoy the perfect balance of TLC and exercise. (Not together of course, as we keep the dogs and cats separate.)
If he or she feels like hanging up the “do not disturb” sign, that’s OK too. That’s why we offer “boarding only”, as some pets would really rather lounge. Every pet is different, and we respect those differences.
And no worrying while you’re gone. At A&E, we are just a phone call or text away!
We Focus on Safety
We take note of your pet’s special needs and we monitor each guest closely throughout the day.
We require proof of vaccinations for all of our dog and cat guests.
- Dogs must have a negative fecal within 6 months of arrival.
- Dogs must be current on Rabies, DHPPv/DA2PPv (distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus) and Bordetella.
- Cats must be current on Rabies and FVRCP (Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia).
Any medical needs or medications must be disclosed to us in advance so that we can provide the best care for your pet.
Please note that while we welcome all breeds for boarding, intact females over 6 months of age cannot enter the facility.
So go and relax. And rest assured your pet is having a ball – and playing with one too.
What You Should Bring The Day of Boarding
Along with proof of required vaccines, we please request...
- That all dry food MUST be PRE-PACKAGED in sealed plastic bags or SEALABLE plastic containers for each meal. Please write your best friends name on the pre-packaged food with permanent marker. Treats should also be packaged and labeled the same the same way
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT BAGS OF DOG FOOD FOR ANY STAY. If your pet is staying longer than 15 days, please bring pet food in a gallon size container, and labeled with their name.
- List of any medications that your pet needs to be administered. Please include medication name, instructions, dosage, etc. Medication needs to be in its original bottle.
- Printed and filled out Boarding Agreement
Boarding Drop-Off and Pick-Up Times:
Monday - Friday between 3pm and 5:45pm | Saturday between 3pm - 3:45pm | NO DROP OFF SUNDAYS
Pups who arrive earlier than the listed drop off times will be charged a prorated daycare fee of $10 per dog
Pick-up times are Monday - Saturday between 7:15am and 10:45am | Sunday between 5pm - 5:45pm
Pups who leave later than the listed pick-up times will be charged a prorated daycare fee of $10 per dog
Boarding - $36 per night, per dog*
*For two dogs from the same house hold same room- $62
*For two dogs from the same house hold separate room - $67
1 Cat per night - $22
Administer Pet Medication Fee:
$5 per pet, per day
$5 per insulin shot, per dog
PRINT BOARDING AGREEMENT